Curly hair can be called a blessing with a curse. Bouncy curls look adorable on our face but are tough to maintain. In this article, we will see how argan oil helps to maintain dry and frizzy hair. So that we can enjoy our beautiful curls every day with no worries.
What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is obtained from the kernels of the argan tree, which are grown in Morocco. Argan oil is Rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. Argan oil helps to get hydrated nourished hair, with the addition of shine and glam and also prevent breakage and damage to your crowning jewel.
How Does Argan Oil Help To Manage Curly Hair?
Argan oil can be called the magic serum for people with curly hair. It has the magical power to make sure that your hair looks as shiny, healthy and beautiful like that of Beyoncé. Mentioned below are different ways in which argan oil can help you manage your curly hair.
1. Argan Oil Is The Best Conditioner For Curly Hair
Argan oil is pro at moisturizing, softening, hydrating and protecting your curls from pollution and damage. frizzy and curl your hair is, argan oil will tame it. This oil should be your go-to conditioner.
2. Style Those Gorgeous Curls With Ease
We all know about the damage that heated rollers, hair dryer and flat iron cause to our gorgeous hair. No more worries as argan oil is going to help you style and protect your hair from heat damage, also adding a dap of shine and softness to your hair.
3. Farewell Dandruff
Argan oil helps you to finally say goodbye to dandruff forever. Fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamin E and anti-inflammatory properties present in the oil helps to moisturize your curls, reduce itching, heal and protect your scalp from bacteria.
4. Define Those Amazing Curls
Let’s not forget how beautiful well-looked after curls look, like something out of a fairytale. Argan oil is going to help you define and look after your treasure called curls. They will treat dry and damaged hair while also getting rid of the frizz, making your curls super manageable.
5. No More Hair Fall
Your hair are precious and you can’t keep losing them. Argan oil will be your saviour and help prevent hair fall. Argan oil helps to promote hair growth and provide the much-needed strength and nutrition to your curls so that you can show off your long, bouncy, thick and luscious curls.
6. See You Never Split Ends
Argan oil not only helps in preventing damage and drying of hair but also helps to lock in moisture which makes your curly hair more easy to manage. The vitamin E present in the oil helps to repair split ends, nourish your hair making it look glamorous and healthy.
How To Use Argan Oil For Curly Hair
- Take 4-5 drops of argan oil and rub it between your palms to warm it up.
- Run you oil cover fingers through the freshly showered, damp hair.
- Slowly massage the oil into your scalp to hydrate and get rid of dandruff.
- Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week to get soft, shiny and healthy looking curls.
Tips To Buy The Right Argan Oil For Curly Hair
- Because of the loads of benefits that argan oil has many companies try to advertise their product by adding argan oil as an ingredient.
- But as we all know argan oils are expensive so these manufacturing units can’t afford to use 100% pure and genuine Argan oil in their product.
- Sometimes argan oil is mixed with cheaper synthetic materials, making the product completely counter-intuitive.
- Make sure you read the label carefully every time you make a purchase.
- It is better to buy from a reputed brand rather than an unknown one.
- It is best to buy argan oil that is a pure extract in nature.
- It may be expensive but it’s worth the investment.
- Switch to natural shampoo and conditioner while using argan oil.
- Don’t forget to read the expiry date before making the purchase.
- Be a smart and aware consumer.
MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL, COLD PRESSED ORGANIC, 100ML
- Great for CURLY HAIR & FRIZZY OR DRY HAIR.
- Regulates sebum and controls ACNE BREAKOUTS.
- Vitamin E & anti-oxidant rich – combats the SIGNS OF AGEING.
- Hydrates NAILS & LIPS
Author Name: Shireen Khan
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.