Rosehip Oil also is known as the ’Oil of Youth’ is the best oil for the face as it is known to solve all your skincare needs. Many renowned dermatologists and beauticians recommend using Rosehip Oil to have a blemish-free and radiant skin. Many celebrities, models and beauticians are attributing the credit to Rosehip Oil for their youthful and flawless skin. Rosehip oil has become the latest trend in the beauty world and the internet is buzzing with beauty benefits of Rosehip Oil. How did this humble Rosehip Oil become the most sought after beauty product? Let’s try and find out. Rosehip Oil is known to prevent premature ageing, helps to get rid of acne, scars as well as it nourishes your skin and helps to improve the texture, the appearance of the skin making your skin look more radiant and youthful than ever before.
What Is Rosehip Oil?
Rosehip Oil is extracted from the wild rose bushes (Rosa Canina), which are usually found in mountainous regions of Chile. Rosehip Oil also known as Rosehip Seed Oil is pressed from the seeds and fruit of the wild rose plant once the petals have fallen off. This versatile oil is very effective in treating all your skin related problems such as for preventing early signs of ageing, acne, scars, blemishes. It is also well known for its healing properties. The colour of Rosehip Oil is usually red, but at times it may also be orange or purple.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil For Skin And Hair
Rosehip Oil is well known for its high antioxidant, astringent, hydrating, skin firming and soothing properties due to which is has become a must-have product in your beauty arsenal. These incredible repairing and healing properties of Rosehip Oil are due to the presence of essential fatty acids such as Omega 3,6 and 9 which are known for reducing scars and fighting signs of ageing. This oil is rich in antioxidants because of the presence of Vitamin A and C which help to reduce scars, dark spots and promote collagen production and even out your skin. Increased production of collagen helps to increase the elasticity of your skin and tighten your skin, thus preventing skin sagging and helps to reduce wrinkles. Due to its lightweight formula, it easily penetrates deeper into the layers of your skin, thus nourishing and moisturizing your scalp and skin preventing major skin and hair problems. With the regular application of Rosehip Oil, you can surely see the difference in texture your skin and hair. Your skin becomes plumper and more youthful.
Rosehip Oil ensures a healthy and well-nourished scalp by preventing dandruff and hair fall. As it is lightweight, hence gets absorbed into the scalp and hair easily. It helps to tame your dry and frizzy hair as you can directly apply it to your hair. You can use this oil as a leave-in conditioner.
How To Extract The Best Rosehip Oil?
It is very important to use Rosehip fruits and seeds which are handpicked and then cold-pressed. Cold pressing is known to be the best method of extraction of Rosehip Oil as it helps to retain the incredible properties of this oil. In this method of extraction, oil is separated from the hip, seeds and then cold-pressed to produce natural Rosehip Oil which is lightweight. Rosehip Oil is known to be more potent and effective only if it is extracted from the fresh and organically grown fruits and seeds.
How To Choose The Best Rosehip Oil?
The cosmetic industry is flooded with various brands of Rosehip Oil and to choose the best Rosehip oil to satisfy all your skincare and haircare is quite laborious. To make it hassle-free, we have come up with few guidelines to choose the best Rosehip Oil that you need in order to reap all the benefits of Rosehip Oil.
1. First and foremost check the packaging of the Rosehip Oil as Rosehip Oil always comes in brown or amber coloured bottles to prevent exposure to direct sunlight.
2. The quality of Rosehip Oil is characterised mainly by 2 factors:
Colour - Rosehip Oil is usually red colour oil, which may sometimes also have purple or orange colour as well.
Consistency - Pure Rosehip Oil is lightweight which gets easily absorbed into the skin. But the consistency should be thick.
3. The best brand of Rosehip Oil is that which is derived from organic and biodynamically grown plants.
4. Look out for the word ’Cold Pressed’ mentioned on the label. Pure and natural Rosehip Oil should be extracted by cold press method to retain its dynamic properties. It should mention as 100% cold-pressed Rosehip oil.
5. Your Rosehip Oil is probably not cold-pressed if it mentions any chemicals or additives on the label.
6. Check for the directions and usage of the product. If its mentioned that the opened bottle will last for more than 90 days, then be sure that it contains added preservatives.
7. The fragrance of Rosehip Oil plays a vital role in identifying the pure and natural Rosehip Oil. It has got a very distinctive, subtle woody smell and not similar to that of Rose. Place some Rosehip Oil on a white paper and notice its colour on the paper. Rosehip Oil naturally has a reddish hue, but sometimes cold-pressed oil can be refined to get a clear oil. Any other colour indicates that it is not a pure Rosehip Oil.
8. Above mentioned are a few points you should look out for while choosing the best Rosehip Oil for your skin
The best Rosehip Oil for face is that which gives maximum benefit to your skin. It should be high in antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C and E, which help to fight free radicals formed due to harmful UV rays. This miracle oil is a great anti-ageing oil, very effective in removing stretch marks, dark circles, scars, blemishes and improves the condition of your skin by making it more hydrated, nourished and youthful.
Best Organic Rosehip Oil
In order to reap the benefits of Rosehip Carrier Oil, you should make sure that you are buying a genuine product which is pure and natural. We recommend using Anveya’s Rosehip Oil, as this is the trusted brand for delivering high quality of beauty oils available in the Indian market. It is the best Oil for wrinkles, acne and scars. This oil is loaded with antioxidants which work wonders on your skin. Massage a few drops of it on to your skin in a circular motion to keep your skin hydrated, increase the elasticity of your skin, reduce dark circles and even out your skin tone. Its astringent property fights acne and reduces dark spots. Rosehip oil is very beneficial in treating hair problems. Massaging a few drops of this oil on to your scalp helps to promote the growth of hair, prevents dandruff and hair fall.
Anveya’s Rosehip Oil is also extremely effective in repairing the damaged cells due to UV rays and protects your skin from sunburn. This premium quality product is devoid of any harmful chemicals and is ethically sourced. It is certified organic, which gives you assurance about the quality of this product.
ROSEHIP OIL, COLD PRESSED ORGANIC, 50ML, FOR FACE, SKIN & ANTI AGEING
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the Rosehip oil NOURISH THE SKIN & PROMOTE A YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE
- Discourages WRINKLES & FINE LINES.
- Anti-oxidant properties improve DRY & DAMAGED HAIR.
- Keep LIPS & NAILS healthy
View Products ▸
Written By - Akhila Menon
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.