Hyaluronic Acid is taking the beauty world by storm. Many new skincare brands which are in the market have Hyaluronic acid infused in face creams, serums etc as it is a natural humectant which helps to keep your skin soft and supple. Lately, Hyaluronic Acid is slowly making its way into the haircare range as well. ’Hyaluronic Acid for your hair’ is just like ’water is for thirsty’. Before we dive deeper into the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for your hair, let’s take a closer look into this naturally occurring ingredient.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance which is produced by our body. Hyaluronic Acid is also known as Hyaluronan which is mostly found in the eyes, joints and outer layer of your skin. Its powerful moisture-retaining properties help to lubricate your joints and also helps to keep the tissues of your skin well moisturized. Hyaluronic Acid is capable of holding up to 1000 times its weight in water. Due to its amazing moisturizing property, Hyaluronic Acid helps to nourish and replenish your skin as well as hair.
Hyaluronic Acid For Skin
Hyaluronic Acid acts as a natural humectant which keeps the skin hydrated and nourished. It gives you a silky soft and flawless look. After regular application, you can feel your facial skin to be plumper, smooth and radiant. Hyaluronic Acid acts as an efficient anti-ageing agent. It works well on any type of skin including the most sensitive skin types. It is quite beneficial for rejuvenating dull and dry skin as it acts as a skin tonic. Hyaluronic Acid is a must-have product in your daily skincare regime. It helps dull and sagging skin to bounce back, giving a more youthful appearance. Hyaluronic Acid is the main ingredient in many anti-ageing creams and lotions as it gives long-lasting hydration, optimizing collagen levels for younger-looking skin with no side effects.
Also Read : Hyaluronic Acid- A Secret to Youthful Skin
Hyaluronic Acid For Hair
Hair is an integral part of your body as it adds charm to your personality. Who does not want to have silky, smooth and bouncy hair that is also healthy? It is not just your skin, but your hair also reacts positively to Hyaluronic Acid. Due to its increasing popularity, this miracle ingredient is being used in many advanced haircare products. It plays an important role in keeping your scalp and hair healthy as it helps to lock and seal moisture in your hair follicles. It helps to repair your damaged hair strands and promotes hair growth. It adds volume to your hair by increasing the diameter of your strands, controls dryness and keeps your hair tangle-free throughout the day.
Also Read : Amazing Benefits of Citric Acid For Your Hair
How Does HA Work On All Hair Type?
This miracle ingredient does wonders on your hair and scalp. Its moisture retaining property helps to add life to your dry scalp and dull, lifeless hair and makes your hair look nourished, lustrous and well moisturized. What else you can ask for? Hyaluronic Acid works wonders on all types of hair. It hydrates the hair shaft from within and helps to increase the elasticity of your hair, preventing breakage and making your hair more bouncy, shiny and more manageable. This humble ingredient is a one-stop solution to all your hair care problems, as it helps to keep your scalp healthy, thus you can get rid of dry scalp and dandruff. Its replenishes your hair from within, thus preventing breakage due to dryness and helps to keep it well-nourished. Hyaluronic Acid is capable of giving immediate and long-lasting hydration to your hair.
All Hair Concerns Where HA Works Well
Hyaluronic Acid has been increasingly used in major skincare products because of its hydrating properties. Now, this miracle ingredient is slowly but steadily paving its way into the haircare brands as well, this is because of its excellent moisture-holding capacity. Everyone wants to have a bright, radiant skin as well as healthy scalp and hair. So what are you waiting for? Its high time that you start introducing your hair and scalp to this wonderful ingredient and start enjoying its benefits. But before that let’s understand how hyaluronic acid is going to solve your hair care problems
1. Hyaluronic Acid Hair Growth
Hyaluronic Acid can be applied directly on to the scalp and hair as well. For healthy hair, it is very important to have a healthy scalp. A healthy scalp promotes the growth of healthy hair as it helps to increase the follicles. Hyaluronic Acid actually helps to increase the diameter of each strand thus accelerating the volume and growth of your hair.
2. Hyaluronic Acid For Scalp
One of the best things about hyaluronic acid is that it can be directly applied to your scalp. It helps to nourish and moisturize the dry scalp. A healthy scalp ensures healthy hair.
3. Hyaluronic Acid For Hair Loss
Hyaluronic Acid is very effective in controlling hair loss due to its moisture-locking trait. It helps to lock the moisture in the hair shaft, thus increasing the resilience of your hair and preventing breakage.
4. Hyaluronic Acid For Curly Hair
It is an arduous task to keep curly hair moisturized, as it is very difficult for the oil from the scalp to travel through the curls and reach the tip, resulting in dry, dull and frizzy hair. But not anymore if you have hyaluronic acid in your kitty, as it can be directly applied on your hair strand to give immediate and long-lasting moisturizing effect.
5. Hyaluronic Acid For Dry, Damaged & Frizzy Hair
Hyaluronic Acid is very effective in controlling dry, damaged and frizzy hair because of its powerful moisture-retaining property. Usually dry and frizzy hair act like a sponge in soaking up all the moisture that is available to them. Hyaluronic Acid Serum goes deep inside your hair shaft and moisturizes from within preventing dryness and frizz of the hair that makes your hair more manageable.
Anveya’s Hair Bae Hydrating & Nourishing hair serum for daily hair maintenance is a one of a kind magic formula. This hair serum provides the much-required hydration and nourishment to the hair shaft. It contains low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that forms an outer protective shield on the hair shaft, protecting the hair from external damage.
ANVEYA HAIR BAE HAIR SERUM
• Deeply Hydrates
• Reduces Hair Breakage
• Strengthens Cuticles & Increases Resistance
• Reduces Frizz By 11%
Hair Benefits Of Hyaluronic Acid
The benefits of hyaluronic acid for hair have long been overlooked, but now its uses and benefits are being explored to utilize it for skincare and especially for hair care. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance which is produced by our body, hence its topical application on the surface of your skin and hair is quite safe. Its deep moisturizing and nourishing property helps to improve the texture of your hair and increases its elasticity, thereby preventing breakage. Other benefits of hyaluronic acid for hair include
- Hyaluronic Acid nourishes the scalp and hair from deep within as it is lightweight, hence easily seeps into the scalp and hair shaft and replenishes it from within, leaving your scalp and hair healthy.
- Hyaluronic Acid is known to increase the diameter of your hair, thus adding volume to hair.
- It nourishes each and every hair shaft, thus providing the essential hydration and replenishment to hair from root to tip, thus preventing hair fall.
- Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture, just like a magnet and helps to retain the same for a longer time in the tissues, thus providing moisture and nutrient retention for a longer time to your strands thereby improving the texture of your hair.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum gets absorbed into your hair shaft more easily making your dry and frizzy hair more manageable. Its powerful hydrating property helps to keep your strands well-nourished and hydrated for a longer period of time almost up to 72 hours.
- When the hair and scalp are healthy, then your hair will definitely look soft, well-nourished and more bouncy. This moisture lock trait of hyaluronic acid also helps to increase the shine of your hair.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a carbohydrate molecule that is naturally produced in our body.
- It stimulates collagen production in your skin and is actually found in the collagen of your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is hydrophilic in nature, i.e it is a water-loving substance.
- Hyaluronic Acid production in our body starts reducing as early as 18 years of age.
- Almost 50% of the HA produced by your body is found in the skin surface.
- By the age of 40-45 our body produces only 50% of Hyaluronic Acid required.
- Hyaluronic Acid also aids in healing and repairing the skin tissue, due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid does not easily penetrate very deep into the skin as it is a large molecule and hence stays on the surface, hydrating the skin surface.
- It helps to reverse the signs of sun damage.
- Its healing properties help to keep many dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis at bay.
Now, this secret beauty ingredient is no longer a secret. You can now explore and look out for skincare and haircare products that consist of Hyaluronic Acid preferably with more than 1% in composition for better results.
Also Read : Hyaluronic Acid For Hair: Is It a Gimmick, or Does It Work?
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.