The moisturizing formula of this incredible shampoo is perfect for quenching the dry curls and attaining well-defined, supremely hydrated, soft, bouncy, tangle-free, frizz-free curls. This shampoo lightly lathers, gently cleanses the curls without stripping away the natural moisture & oils of the hair and makes the curls strong, healthy & gorgeous.
- Specially crafted for Indian Curly Hair. With every single wash, this curl-loving shampoo strengthens the hair, reduces the frizz, adds natural shine, protects the coloured hair. It makes the hair healthy and more manageable without drying the hair or the scalp.
- Natural botanical ingredients like the Wheat Amino Acids with low molecular weight promote elasticity of the hair, improve the texture and strengthen the hair. The Soy Amino Acids revive the damaged hair, condition the hair, impart shine to the dull hair. Arginine Complex strengthens hair, reduces breakage of hair.
- Fermentoil Hair Complex nourishes the hair, makes the hair strong, forms a protective shield against external damage & reduces breakage of hair. Coconut Milk is an extraordinary moisture sealant. It soothes the scalp & fights the frizz to make the hair softer, shinier and silkier.
- HOW TO USE: Massage into wet hair, focus on your roots and the lengths of your hair. Leave it on for 1-2 minutes before you rinse off. Suitable for ALL TYPES OF CURLS.
- Embrace your curls with this shampoo that has NO Sulfates, Parabens, Silicone or Toxins.
A Hydrating & Cleansing Shampoo for Indian Curly Hair
BENEFITS OF ANVEYA CURLS CLEANSING SHAMPOO
Provides supreme hydration to the curls with zero heaviness
Reduces the frizz and adds natural shine
Gently cleanses curls without stripping the natural oils
Gives perfect structure to the curls
Strengthens the curls and makes them healthy
Protects the coloured hair
HOW IT WORKS
WHEAT AMINO ACIDS:
Low molecular weight Wheat Amino Acids are known to promote elasticity of the hair, improve the texture of the curls and strengthen the hair. Their small molecule size helps them to penetrate the hair shaft to provide hydration and condition the curls in order to make the curls more manageable.
SOY AMINO ACIDS:
The Soy Amino Acids are known to revive the damaged curls, condition the hair, impart shine to the dull curls. They are also known to improve the texture of the curls, strengthen them and promote hydration of the curls.
Arginine Complex is known to strengthen the curls, reduce the breakage of curls and improves the blood circulation of the scalp.
FERMENTOIL HAIR COMPLEX:
Fermentoil's bio-technology brings together a mixture of highly effective oils which when passed through the controlled fermentation process result in a Fermentoil Hair Complex. It consists of Argan oil, Green tea seed oil, Camellia seed oil, Almond oil & Sunflower seed oil. This unique blend nourishes hair, strengthens hair, reduces breakage and protects the hair from everyday stress, damage and pollution.
It is 100% natural and is known to seal the moisture in the curls and soothe the scalp. It makes the hair frizz- free, tangle -free, softer, glossier and gloriously silkier.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
Wet your hair. Take the required amount of shampoo. Apply it onto your roots and the lengths of your hair. Massage in circular motion to avoid tangling of the curls. Leave it on for 1-2 minutes before you rinse off. Suitable for ALL TYPES OF CURLS.
For better and improved results, follow it up with Anveya Curls Ultra-Moisturizing Conditioner.
When shampooing, start applying directly to the roots and then work through the ends. This will help in sealing the moisture of the curls and makes them healthier in the long run.
WHY DOES CURLY HAIR NEED SPECIAL CARE
Curly hair is known to grow at an angle from the roots. This is the reason why the natural oils produced by the scalp do not reach the hair shaft. Thus, the curly hair becomes easily dry, brittle, frizzy and needs moisture which is supplied externally through hair products. According to the inspirational - Curly Girl Method, one can do away with the shampoos and use conditioners & gels to care for their curls. But in India, the main environmental aggressors for hair are the pollution, humidity and the amount of dust present around us. Thus, it becomes important to cleanse the curls to rid them of dirt and grime before moving on to the next step of hair care which is using conditioners, leave-in hair mists for well-defined & structured curls. Hence, adding shampoo in the hair care regime becomes vital. Sourcing the right kind of products for nourishing the curls is no longer painstakingly difficult or expensive. Embrace and transform your natural curls with our uniquely curated curl-loving and CG friendly - Curls Range for Indian hair. Re-define your personality by flaunting your gorgeous curls and turn yourself into the perfect curl muse you always aspired to be!