You guys have been bombarding our DMs with hair coloring questions! We’ve picked the top 10 and answered it for you. Read on to clear your doubts regarding semi-permanent hair colors and make your hair coloring journey easy as ever!
Semi-Permanent Hair Color - What’s the goss?
1. What Is a Semi-Permanent Hair Color?
Semi-permanent hair colors are the hair colors you go for when you’re looking for short term hair color transformations. These ammonia-free hair colors stay in your hair for up to 8-10 washes. Semi-permanent hair colors are the best option to go for, if you want to go on a hair coloring spree without any fear of damage! (keeping the color wheel in mind, ofcourse!)
You get to wear flamboyant colors without the risk of damaging your hair, as our semi-permanent hair colors are induced with Hyaplex, a 3rd gen hair bonding technology that repairs hair as you color. Earlier, hair colors for women and men were limited to black or brown hair colors, but now you have a range of crazy vibrant colors to choose from.
ANVEYA COLORISMA SMART SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOR
• Free from harmful chemicals.
• Repairs hair-bonds as your colors.
• lasts 8 - 10 washes.
• Works best on pre - lightened hair.
2. Will Coloring My Hair Damage It?
Damage, who? Infused with hair Bond Tech Hyaplex, ours is India's First No-Damage Semi-Permanent Hair Colour. You can color your hair without fear as many times as you wish, Hyaplex - 3rd gen bond repair technology, will heal your hair. It works at the molecular level by rebuilding the broken bonds, adding strength and nourishment to the strands, and giving you colorful, vibrant, shiny hair.
3. How Long Will The Semi-Permanent Colors Last?
Our semi-permanent hair colors typically lasts up to 8-10 washes. It also depends on several factors, such as the level of bleach, heat styling and your haircare routine post coloring. After that you can go ahead and wear another badass color.
4. Can We Mix Two Colors?
Yes, yes and yes! That’s the best part. Our semi-permanent hair colors can be mixed with each other to create more vibrant and unique shades. Because we all know basic is boring. Let your imagination go wild as our semi-permanent hair colors allow you to play around with colors.
Mix two shades in a bowl and apply the custom shade to your hair. The shade you get depends on the proportion of the mixing of colors.
5. How Do You Make The Color Last Longer?
While coloring your hair, the first question that comes to your mind is which color to choose. Then comes the next obvious question' how to make the color last longer?' Don't worry! We can help you with that. Here’s how you do it!
- Avoid hot water showers as they can cause the opening of the cuticles, thus stripping off the hair color.
- Say goodbye to styling tools, as heat can rip the color from your hair, making your bright and vibrant hair color look dull.
- Use Shampoos and conditioners with a color lock formula. This prevents hair color from bleeding, making it last longer.
- Limiting your hair washing session to once or twice a week also helps retain hair color longer.
- Conditioning your hair is a must as it boosts the shine and locks the color, thus retaining the color for longer.
- Protect your hair from the sun by applying a UV filter hair serum. Even the sun dulls your hair.
6. How Much Lift Does The Hair Need For The Color To Show?
If your hair is rich black in color, you'd need a significant amount of lift i.e., about 4 to 5 levels. Black pigment on hair is super strong, which is why a substantial amount of lifting is a must to get rid of black color (natural hair color) for the new color to catch on.
7. How Many Tubes Do I Need To Color My Entire Hair
Ideally, one tube should be enough to color your entire hair. But again, it depends on the length and thickness of your hair. If your hair is like that of Rapunzels, you’ll obviously need more than one tube.
8. Is It Possible To Cover Grey Hair 100% With Semi-Permanent Hair Color?
No. It isn’t possible to cover grey hair with our semi-permanent hair colors.
Grey hair is less cooperative when it comes to hair coloring. Grey hair strands are coarse and devoid of natural oil. Because they're super rough by nature, it's tough for the color to catch on. Coloring your greys might prove to be damaging too.
9. Is Hair Color Best Applied On Dry Hair Or Wet Hair?
Hair color is best applied on dry hair. Color hair that has been washed 24 to 48 hours prior for the best results. Applying color on wet hair is honestly such a waste of time.
10. How Long Should I Keep The Color To Show Its Vibrancy?
You should keep your hair color for 30 minutes to allow the hair color pigments to be deposited on the hair, making your hair color look more vibrant as ever!
Got more questions? DM us on our social media handles or drop a comment below. We'll make sure your hair coloring journey with us is as smooth as possible.
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.