Shiny, voluptuous, bouncy, smooth, frizz-free and simply impeccable; these are all our wants when it’s about our hair. Who says, ‘no one’s perfect’? When it comes to our locks, we don't settle for anything less than perfect, do we? Well, guess what? When you combine the beauty of your hair with the care of nature, there is nothing your hair can’t achieve. The nutrients from nature bring you the nutrition your hair needs and that in turn gives you the hair that stands out and says ‘Perfection!’.
10 Natural Ingredients That Help To Treat Hair Issues
Some days, we wonder what could give us that impeccably smooth and shiny hair forever. I bet we all do imagine that day when our hair would have the perfect volume, the natural gleam and with every lock falling in the right place. And why not? No pollution, or an unhealthy diet, or chemical products, can stand in our way to healthy hair. All of the hair issues be it undernourished hair, split ends, frizzes or hair fall, are going to be taken care of. All you have to do is to read along and try out these 10 natural ingredients to solve your hair problems-
1. Castor Oil
You may not be aware of it, but castor oil can work wonders for your hair. Regular application of castor oil on hair gives them a shine and a natural bounce so many of us crave for. Castor oil provides moisture and its stickiness traps that moisture in your hair. In addition, castor oil for hair is easy to use. You can apply directly to your hair and follow up with a hair massage for 15 minutes. After that, leave it on for half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
The proteins in the milk provide excellent nourishment for hair. Milk is rich in vitamin B12 and other minerals that make hair smooth and soft and boost hair growth. Glossy and straight hair can be obtained by spraying milk on wet hair while brushing all the while to smoothen out knots. This should be done for 15-20 minutes before washing it off your hair with plain water. Milk also curbs hair fall and acts as a softening conditioner for hair.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
The vitamins, minerals and folic acids in Aloe Vera gel are a treat for your hair. Using Aloe Vera for hair gives smooth, shiny, silky and frizz-free hair. By using Aloe Vera, you also lower the risks of dandruff in your hair.
Honey benefits hair by smoothening and conditioning them. It has antibacterial and germicidal properties that cleanse your hair off any germs or fungi. Honey makes for excellent moisturization of hair, thus giving it a natural luster.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that work well for both skin and hair. Using Apple Cider Vinegar for hair gives a clean and dirt-free scalp and prevents the accumulation of harmful products in the hair. It also restores the natural pH level of the scalp.
Yogurt is rich in Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6 and B-12, lactic acid and potassium. When you apply yogurt on hair, it remedies the damage, lifelessness and hair loss. It is even considered the closest vegetarian substitute for egg. Yogurt nourishes the roots of the hair, thus strengthening them and also stimulates hair growth.
Henna is traditionally seen as a natural hair dye. But, you should not mistake it to be Henna’s only function. It’s antimicrobial and antibacterial properties cleanse the hair and give it an outstanding shine. Using Henna for hair gives it nourishment and strengthens roots.
Lemons are rich in ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and anti-oxidants. Lemons can treat dandruff and itchiness of the scalp. The acidic nature of lemons balances the pH level of the skin, thus getting rid of infection-causing bacteria and fungi.
9. Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil has medium fatty chain acids and antimicrobial properties that are good for hair. It is one of the deepest penetrating oils that go down deep into the scalp to the roots and strengthens hair from there while also preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth. Coconut Oil also prevents protein loss and moisture loss from the scalp and provides a barrier against the removal of natural oils from the skin.
Eggs are a great solution for most hair issues. Be it treating hair loss, frizzy hair, split ends, dry scalp, etc. there is no hair agenda that eggs cannot benefit. Eggs’ proteins, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6 and B-12, and other minerals give you smooth, shiny, glowing, silky, dandruff-free and frizz-free hair.
Simple Hair Care Tips For Making Hair Smooth & Healthy
Managing problematic hair takes up a great amount of time. Adopting healthy and organized habits while dealing with your hair will not only save your time but also give you your dream hair.
Here are some tips for making hair smooth and healthy
1. Use Home Care Methods To Nourish Your Hair
Following natural remedies at home for treating hair problems is the best way of dealing with hair. Below are some tips regarding natural ingredients that can be used to restore hair health
- Castor oil gives excellent nourishment for hair. But, how to use castor oil for hair growth? Its sticky nature makes it difficult to apply on hair. To overcome this problem, you can mix castor oil in coconut oil and form a thin mixture which is extremely easy to apply. Not to mention, using castor oil with coconut oil doubles the amount of moisturization and nutrients that the hair gets. Both oils also work together to prevent hair loss and increase hair growth.
- Amla is rich in Vitamin C and enhances the conditioning of hair when used with Henna. Amla powder for hair is also good for the volume of hair.
- Olive oil for hair growth is a sure ticket to get healthy gleaming hair. The best way to apply olive oil on hair is to first heat it for about 30 seconds (in a microwave) and then massaging it on your scalp for 15-20 minutes.
2. Avoid Using Hair Products In Excess
- It is advised to steer clear of hair products that are rich in sodium lauryl sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate as they increase irritation and hair loss.
- Avoid using hair straighteners and curling irons too often as the overheating can make your hair dry and brittle.
- Don’t dry your hair all the way. This makes it dry and brittle in the long run.
3. Adopt Healthy Hair Habits
- Keep your hairbrush clean by washing on a regular basis.
- Oil and shampoo your hair at regular intervals. Make sure your hair isn’t carrying too much dirt for a very long time.
- Eat healthy foods and incorporate a lot of green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet.
- Try to cut down on stress and tension.
- Cover your head when you are out in the sun for too long.
Natural ingredients are the safest bet when it is your hair that’s on the line. This is because they provide adequate nutrition to hair and help it grow and shine. Natural ingredients are safe as they do not subject the hair to any harmful chemicals. They are rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals that make the best food for hair and nourish it from within. The quality, density, and thickness of hair can be enhanced exponentially by using natural ingredients which are readily available at your home.
ANVEYA PROTECT AND REPAIR KERATIN COMBO FOR HEALTHY HAIR
Author Name: Vanshika Jain
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.