SUMMARY: EXTREMELY SAFE TO BE USED IN PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS | APPROVED BY REGULATORY BODIES
It is the latest revolutionary ingredient used in hair care products to fight hair loss, promote hair growth and hair density.
WHAT IS REDENSYL: Redensyl is the latest breakthrough ingredient in hair growth treatment which targets hair growth at the cellular level. It acts as a hair growth galvanizer which fights hair loss, promotes hair growth, improves hair density, boosts strength and maintains overall health of the hair. It stimulates the hair stem cells to promote the hair growth. Redensyl is an amalgamation of 4 active components which work together to combat hair loss and promote hair growth:
1. Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG): It is a modified polyphenol derived from the plant extract which targets the stem cells of hair follicles and induces cell division.
2. Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside (EGCG2): A biotech derivate of green tea which exhibits anti-inflammatory property to reduce inflammation of scalp, keeps the scalp healthy by eliminating the free radicals.
3. Glycine: A vital amino acid that makes up the hair protein and is associated with keratin.
4. Zinc: Zinc adds strength to the strands by reinforcing the hair shaft structure.
These active ingredients are known to reactivate stem cell activity and proliferation, effectively promoting hair growth.
BENEFITS OF REDENSYL: This valuable hair growth ingredient has the following benefits:
- Promotes hair growth: It promotes hair growth at the cellular level by targeting the hair follicle stem cells known as outer root sheath cells (ORSCs).
- Regenerates growth of new hair: DHQG triggers the division of ORSCs which in turn boost hair growth and hair regeneration, resulting in the fast and sustainable production of new healthy hair.
- Maintains scalp health: It can be used for spot treatment on the scalp to get a healthy scalp.
- Prevents hair loss: It efficiently rebalances the natural hair growth while decreasing hair loss.
Thus, this ingredient is widely used in personal care products.