If you long for a healthy and long beard hair, castor oil can do the job for you. Castor oil has nutrients like fatty acids that are especially good for beard hair as they make it smooth and shiny. Let’s a dwell deeper into the characteristics of castor oil before discussing the various ways in which it can be applied to beard hair. Castor oil works wonders for skin because it is composed of natural ingredients like Triglycerides, Omega 9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Minerals, and Proteins.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Facial Hair Growth
There are various benefits of castor oil for beard growth like
1. Treat Beard Dandruff
The antifungal properties of Castor oil make it an effective beard dandruff remover. All you have to do is to apply some oil in your facial hair and leave it on for some time before washing it off with a face wash. Castor oil will ensure the removal of any dandruff from the applied area.
2. Thicken Facial Hair
The hair nutrition given by castor oil leads to your facial hair getting thicker and denser. You can even use castor oil for a patchy beard. The proteins in the oil make hair sprout up in patchy areas when applied regularly.
3. Prevent Split Ends
The fatty acids and proteins in castor oil make it an excellent remedy to get rid of split ends. With the kind of nutrients in castor oil, your beard hair gets the perfect nutrition and so, is able to treat split-ends.
4. Improve Hair Growth
Using castor oil for facial hair growth is a sure way of getting longer and fuller beard. The Proteins along with Vitamin E and triglycerides enhance the hair nutrition and make your beard locks grow longer.
How to Use Castor Oil for Beard Growth?
Bearing the benefits and properties of castor oil in mind, let’s move on to ways in which castor oil can be used for beard growth
- 1 tbsp. Almond Oil
- 3-4 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 20 drops of Castor Oil
How to Prepare?
- Mix all of the ingredients and heat this mixture in the microwave. Blend well.
- Apply this to your beard and massage a little. Leave it for an hour and wash away using a soap or facewash.
- 1 tbsp. Liquefied Coconut Oil
- 20 drops of Castor Oil
How to Prepare?
- Mix the two ingredients well and apply to your beard.
- Massage a little and leave it on for an hour.
- Wash away using a natural face wash.
How to Apply Castor Oil on Beard?
Castor oil is a rather thick oil and so it needs a little procedure for it to seep into your skin. There are steps to be followed to apply castor oil on beard before and after-
- Clean your beard thoroughly before applying the oil. Use lukewarm water for this so that your pores open up and it is easier for castor oil to slip inside and work on the roots.
- Rub a few drops of castor oil on your palm. Now, apply the oil in a circular motion from the beard roots to tips. Use a comb to distribute evenly.
- Leave it overnight or for a few hours. Wash away with a soap or face wash and pat your face dry.
Carrier Oil Options for Using Castor Oil
Castor Oil is a thick substance that could use the assistance of other essential/ carrier oils in order to give its best performance. Here are some carrier oils options to apply prior to castor oil-
1. Almond Oil
Almond oil has inflammatory properties and is especially useful if you have skin problems like acne, pimples or rashes. It has proteins and vitamins that enable beard hair growth. It is also useful if you suffer from beard dandruff or flaky skin.
Read more about almond oil
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It alone makes for an excellent skin cells repairer, blackheads and whiteheads remover and a skin rejuvenator. It also provides natural moisturization to the skin.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is another fatty acid-rich substance that is nothing but a treat for your skin. It is especially adept at fading acne scars and providing nutrient-rich moisturization. It is non-greasy and thus, allows the skin to breathe and rejuvenate itself. Discover more about the benefits of coconut oil for hair and how it helps to grow hair.
4. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil decreases sebum activity thus controlling the oil on your skin. Its non-greasy nature makes for good moisturization and healing. If you have dry hair and split-ends, jojoba oil is just the type of carrier oil for you.
5. Argan Oil
Another popular name in the cosmetics industry is this phenomenal skin softener Argan Oil. Argan Oil is used to reverse skin aging by removal of wrinkles and fine lines and giving a young glow to the skin.
How to Buy Castor Oil?
The best castor oil for beard growth has certain properties that make it stand out from the rest. Castor oils can be purchased online or from a store nearby. You want to look out for these properties when buying castor oil
- TheCastor oil should be 100% organic.
- The castor oil should be free from additives.
- The castor should be tightly packed.
- The castor should be unrefined.
There are several ways in which castor oil can be used to get smooth and shiny beard hair. Its benefits as a facial hair oil stand out even more because of its non-greasy nature that does not add oil to the skin. Castor oil along with other ingredients give the best beard hair nutrition that helps it grow long and stay healthy.
JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL, COLD-PRESSED ORGANIC, 100ML
- Jamaican Black Castor oil is a popular and natural oil for HAIR HEALTH & GROWTH
- Antioxidant properties of Jamaican Black Castor Oil helps FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGEING SKIN
- Omega-9-rich Jamaican Black Castor Oil is popular for BEARD GROWTH & CARE.
- PROMOTING THICKNESS, LENGTH & GROWTH of eyebrows & eyelashes
Written By - Vanshika Jain
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.