Some are the happiest when it pours outside. The smell of wet soil and fresh grass is just refreshing. While some others absolutely hate rains for the dirty puddles and not getting to step outside the entire day. You can love rains or hate rains, but none can escape the great indian monsoons.
Every season comes with it’s set of trending hair colors - temporary hair colors, permanent hair colors, semi permanent hair colors and more. Same goes for the terrific monsoons, too. If you’re the happiest when it pours outside, hair colors can add to your happiness. If you’re the gloomy one, when it rains cats and dogs otuside, hair coloring can jazz up your mood.
On that note, why not check out the temporary hair color make up from Colorisma? They're 2 min hair colors coming in fabulous matte and metallic shades!
TEMPORARY WASH HAIR COLOR MAKEUP
• Temporary, commitment - free. Wash off with your next wash.
• Unlimited looks for any mood.
• 2 -minutes DIY color application.
• No bleach, no dye, no damage.
Oh yes, Anveya also provides Colorisma Smart Semi-Permanent Hair Color you should try it. It is free from harmful chemicals and lasts upto 8-10 washes.
So, in this blog, we will tell you about all the best hair colors to sport in monsoon as well as hair color tips to make your hair look more beautiful this monsoon season! What are we waiting for? Let’s get started!
Make the monsoon season count with these 10 hair colors
Add a colorful cheery vibe to the monsoons with these hair colors cooler than your natural hair color.
1. Golden Balayage
Source: (14) Pinterest
Go for this brilliant golden balayage on your brown hair to give off a beautiful, sunny vibe!
2. Chocolate Truffle
This pretty chocolate truffle shade is never out of style- not even in the monsoon!
3. Blonde with dark roots
Wheat blonde hair with shadowed roots will have a brilliantly bright vibe- enough to lift everyone’s spirits!
4. Strawberry Blonde hair color
This adorable strawberry blonde shade gives a fine cheery vibe!
5. Chestnut Brown
Chestnut Brown hair color is as bubbly as it is beautiful! Add caramel highlights to give off an even more stylish vibe!
6. Ash Brown
This cool shade of ash brown - highlights, lowlights or even a global hair color, will make you look as pleasant as ever!
7. Ombre hair color in Balayage
This warm ombre balayage look will make you look stunning and jovial!
8. Rainbow Hairdo
Want to go for something bolder? Go for this rainbow hairdo! This will add that extra cheery vibe to you and everything around you!
Pastels are as pretty as they are confident. Go for mint green or pale turquoise for this monsoon season! Or, if you want to go bold but want to keep it simple at the same time, try a pastel rainbow!
10. Black Cherry Red
This black cherry red hair color will, no doubt, add a glamorous touch to your look!
Also Read : The Great Hair Coloring History
Now that we’ve discussed all the beautiful hair colors to flaunt in the monsoon season, let’s quickly go through some colored hair tips to make your hair look more beautiful in the monsoon!
5 Colored Hair Tips for the Monsoons
Here’re are a few tips for you to look into while coloring your hair using a permanent hair color or temporary hair color - from the categories of hair colors for men and hair colors for women, during the monsoon season.
- Use color-protecting shampoo and conditioner. Going out during monsoon with permanently colored hair can make your hair color bleed out and look faded. Therefore, to keep your hair fresh and bright, use color-protecting shampoos and conditioners!
- Color your hair bright. Choosing a bright temporary hair color - blue hair color, purple hair color, red hair color, burgundy hair color and more, for your hair in this monsoon season will add a fun vibe to you and make your hair look even prettier!
- Condition your hair thoroughly! Monsoon rains will make your hair dry and dull. So, you must condition your hair regularly and keep it fresh! Apart from this, you should also put on hair masks to nourish your permanently colored hair.
- Oil your hair regularly! It is super necessary to regularly oil your hair in the monsoon if you want to get rid of the damage caused by the monsoon rains and keep your hair color fresh, always.
- Go for hair spas. This is important if you want to keep your hair healthy, fresh, and beautiful. This will keep your tresses soft and silky and make up for the damage the season brings in.
Since you know all about how to color and groom your hair in the monsoons now, we’re hoping you’d have an exciting and colorful monsoon break!
Disclaimer: All the content on anveya.com/blogs is solely for information. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider. The information, suggestion or remedies mentioned on this site are provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.